The Four Layers of a Digital Business
The importance of specific aspects of IT vary by company however, the foundational technology needs are universal regardless of size or industry. Just as Abraham Maslow published his hierarchy of human needs in 1943, technology has reached a level of maturity for organizations. They too have a basic technology requirement before the company can thrive and grow. If a company ignores security, pro-active service, fault tolerance, or data backups you can still function as a company but exposed to undue risk. You may be fortunate and avoid problems for a period of time but eventually, if in business long enough, problems in these areas will be costly and counter to successful growth.
Regardless of how your organization handles technology, it is important that you consider and evaluate each category below. To help ensure IT is stable, we have attempted to list most common concerns tied to the role in your organization. If your business is small, The CEO, CFO, and CIO may all be the same person In a larger organization it may be 1 to several people. Regardless of your size and structure, you must weigh the risk vs. cost for each of these items that aren't being managed consistently.
At Acropolis, we can help you to understand the risk and reward so you can judge for yourself what is critical and how it relates to your business. Once determined, "we meet you where you IT is today" and put a plan in place that economically helps you get to where you want to be tomorrow. This can come in many forms as simple as supporting your existing IT department or acting as a second opinion to what you are doing today. If it makes business sense, we can just be your IT department.
We are not a "one size fits all organizations" company. We serve companies with less than 20 users and as many as several hundred. Call us for a hassle free meeting to see if working together makes sense for both of our organizations.
- Managing IT Staff
- Daily Productivity of your Employees
- Environmental Requirements
- Data Backup: Verification & Recovery
- Fault Tolerance / Uptime / Redundancy
- Documented Plan for Business Continuity
- Scalability Issues in all Economic Cycles
- Peace of Mind that IT is "Handled"
- Consistency: Staff, Budget, Execution
- Regulatory Compliance
- Software Compliance
- Organizational IT Security
- Security Patch Management / Consistency
- Enabling a Mobile Workforce
- Virus & Malware Infections
- Protections from Internet Born Threats
- Consistent Budget
Cost Effective Technology
- PC Replacement / Maintenance / Upgrades
- Tracking Hardware Warranties
- Tracking Software License Renewals
- Tracking Key Renewals (Certificates, Domains, etc...)
- Timely Incident Response & Tracking
- Consistent Organizational User Experience
- Compatibility & Integration Across All Platforms
- Providing Secure Remote Access
- Dynamic Print Environment
- Controlling All IT Assets
- Finding & Keeping Good IT Employees
- Command & Control of the IT Environment
Future Proof - Consistent - Secure Technology
Let's continue the conversation.
Call us at Missouri: 314.890.2208 Illinois: 618.254.8733 or fill out the form below.
We look forward to hearing from you!